TANKER TRUCK MONITORING
Remote monitoring system for truck tankers
Truck tanker monitoring system provides precise fuel level and volume measurement in each compartment of cistern, also measurement of truck operating parameters, geolocation and route tracking using GPS/GLONASS , as well as driver’s behavior – accelerations, harsh breaking and turning, speeding, high RPMs.
Since the greatest value of tanker is the liquid cargo transported in cistern – the main goal of truck tanker monitoring system is to register and display status of liquid (diesel, biodiesel, kerosene, gasoline or other fuel): volume and temperature of liquid in cistern, if there were any manipulations with compartments of cistern (fuel theft, mixing with low-quality liquid) and places of liquid fill-up and delivery.
Technoton’s telematics solution provides monitoring of more than 250 operating parameters of fuel transportation and performance of truck.
Fuel cistern goes online:
- Precise measurement of fuel volume in each compartment, taking in account fuel type.
- Monitoring of fueling and draining (discharging, delivery) in each compartment, including fuel theft
- Fuel temperature monitoring in each compartment
- Accurate measurement of fuel delivery volumes using flow meter, detection of data cheating attempts.
Truck is always connected:
- Location and route tracking using GPS/GLONASS
- Engine fuel consumption measurement, fuel usage by operation mode – idling, optimal, overload.
- Measuring current fuel volume in truck’s tank, fill-up volumes and detecting fuel theft
- Driver behavior profiling – acceleration, breaking, turning, speeding, inefficient or dangerous driving.
- Engine health diagnostics (ECU malfunctions) and predictive technical maintenance of wearing-out assemblies.
Truck tanker monitoring system
Want to know more? Leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!