Online telematics gateway CANUp
CANUp Online telematics gateway receiving data from standard automotive CAN bus (SAE J1939), analyzing and transforming to telematics SPN, generating and sending onboard reports to server.
CANUp used within Telematics systems for fuel monitoring, monitoring of operational and diagnostic parameters, current location, direction and speed of vehicle movement.
CANUp combines functionality of vehicle data interface, digital-to-analog converter and online GPS/GLONASS onboard tracking device. It works with additional devices: fuel level sensors, fuel flowmeters, axle load sensors, temperature sensors, alarm button and other on-board equipment.
Application of CANUp
Advantages of CANUp
- 3500+ parameters of vehicle operation
- Compatibility with CAN j1939/S6 Telematics interface (connection of
up to 8 fuel level sensors, 8 fuel flow meters, axle load sensor and etc.)
- Integration of standard automotive CAN bus
- Data processing on board of vehicle
- Flexible reporting system for sending to telematics server
- Reporting over SMS, e-mail, 2G, 3G
- Self-diagnostics of gateway and S6-connected sensors