Technoton specialists created a new video: S6 advanced telematics interface.
S6 is a SAE J1939 based system of cables and protocols designed to collect information from external sensors or peripheral devices in conjunction with data acquisition of one or more vehicle CAN buses.
- J1939 compatible protocol
- safe and reliable cable system
- 864 unique telematics SPN
- For system integrators. An ability to control a large number of vehicle parameters with one tracking device. Significant expansion of functionality. Modular and extensive onboard equipment. Comprehensive control of complex machines.
- For circuit engineers. An opportunity to leave CAN bus as a single interface in a tracking device.
- For programmers. Data-rich addition to the standard protocols. Easy integration of sensors and peripherals.
- For installation specialists. A separate system specifically designed for telematics applications. A single point power connection. Low risk of installation mistakes.