4 fuel flow meters are installed on full track mining Komatsu PC2000 excavator for heavy machinery since Komatsu PC 2000 has two supply and two return fuel lines. Mounting scheme of flowmeter installation in the fuel line of a career excavator is differential and for pressure. DFM Marine flow meters work in pairs in the differential mode of measuring fuel consumption. Data exchange between fuel flow meters and with the GPS/ GLONASS monitoring terminal is provided by S6 Technology.
The owner of the fleet receives the following data:
- Instant differential fuel consumption
- Total fuel consumption of each side of the engine
- Fuel consumption in supply line
- Fuel consumption in return line
- Operating time and engine load in “Idling”, “Optimal”, “Overload” mode