SK DUT-E is designed for configuring fuel level sensors DUT-E AF, DUT-E 232, DUT-E 485, DUT-E CAN and for transferring the information between PC and fuel level sensors DUT-E AF, DUT-E 232, DUT-E 485, DUT-E CAN.
- Universal Service Adapter;
- USB A-B cable;
- АF service cable;
- RS-232 service cable;
- RS-485 service cable;
- CAN service cable.
To begin working with SK DUT-E please install special software Service DUT-E
Most recent version you can download here
- checking and modifying sensor settings;
- min/max calibration;
- fuel tank calibration;
- saving sensor configuration profile to PC;
- upload previously saved configuration profile from PC to sensor;
- monitor sensor output data;
- run sensor diagnostics;
- update sensor firmware.
Warranty period is 60 months from the date of manufacturing